I feel like I've always had good intuition and noticed at a young age when I followed my intuition it always worked out better than when I didn't. Pretty simple, right? It's not as easy as you'd think. Once I finally tuned in and really listened, it lead me to everything I need to overcome a dibilatating disease, learn to live intutely, and manifest my desires, so that's what I've been doing. Since learning this, I've practiced it time and time again, and I'm constantly blown away by the results.
I have manifested an amazing and healthy life for myself and I couldn't be happier. I want to help you navigate through the big changes in your life. I want people to know how easy it can be to feel fulfilled.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME...
- I moved to Franklin, TN when I was a baby. We think about moving just to have the adventure, but love it here too much. It's a beautiful "small town".
- I love nature! I started skiing yearly around the age of four. I immediately fell in love. Fast forward 30 years, I hadn't skied in almost a decade. My husband invited me to go hiking with him and fell in love all over, both with nature and my husband. It helped my husband and I through hard times and gave me something I didn't realize I was missing all those years.
- I love Instagram. I have learned Instagram is my jam.
- I've been on a mission for years now to overcome my fears. I became a scardy-pants at some point and didn't like that about myself. Life is too short to have fears or to not live every day to the fullest.
- I love the smell of tennis balls and new shoes. Yep, I'm a weirdo.
- We haven't had cable in about 8 years. At first for financial reason, but now we just prefer it that way, however we can binge Netflix... Like. A. Champ.
- I am an introspective contemplative person and always have been.
- If I could eat pizza for every meal I would.🍕 My husband's Homemade pizza.
- I tend to ramble.
- I cry when I laugh. Almost EVERY time.
- Being diagnosed with MS changed my life in so many ways for the better. I didn't see it at the time, I was devastated, but I now understand it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It has made me a stronger, healthier, happier person.
I am a wife to an amazing and supportive husband that seems to always do anything to make me and my son happy. I couldn't love him more. I'm a Momma to the sweetest 5 year old boy that has taught me more than I ever thought possible. I LOVE my little family, they are absolutely the best thing that's ever happened to me. We are definitely three peas in a pod and wouldn't want it any other way.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
@SuzanneDuBose OR @theGratefuleOilers