I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE WAKING UP TO THE FACT THAT THE TRADITIONAL PATH IS NO LONGER WORKING. Our life experiences are a result of pre-programmed patterns, blocks, and beliefs in our mind.
We are taught to be left brain thinkers, logical thinkers, not emotional ones. I have learned how powerful are our emotions are, they're capable of guiding the way at all times. The amazing thing too, we can actually choose our emotions. SO this is the basis of intuitive living and making it all intentional. It comes soooo easy to us as kids, but for some reason we are trained along the way to do otherwise. It can be really hard to deprogram ourselves, so that is what I teach. How to have self trust and know where you're guided. Once I finally tuned in and learned how to listen, it lead me to everything I need to manifest health by overcoming a debilitating disease, work less and make more by manifesting money, and learn how to get in alignment so that life is effortless, in good times and bad.
I mentor people who want to reinvent themselves and their lives through intuitive living. During our sessions we will:
-Define what it is you want and how to get there
-Learn your limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
-how to tune into your intuition
-get unstuck on things youre unable to manifest
-break down the law of attraction and understand how to use it
-provide you with tools and inspiration for you to move forward with your plans
-You will get a recording of our session and an email outlining the next steps for you to take and a follow up
I've manifested an amazing and healthy life for myself and I couldn't be happier. I want to help you navigate through the big changes in your life and for you to know how easy it can be to feel satisfaction anytime you want. There is no reason you can't be living the life you want.
I would love to hear from you and talk about pricing and how we can get started.
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME...
- I moved to Franklin, TN when I was a baby. I think about moving just to have the adventure, and may, but love it here too much. It's a beautiful "small town".
- I love nature! I started skiing yearly around the age of four. I immediately fell in love. Fast forward 30 years, I hadn't skied in almost a decade, I decided to start hiking. It got me through hard times and gave me something I didn't realize I was missing all those years.
- I love Instagram. I have learned Instagram is my jam.
- I've been on a mission for years now to overcome my fears. I became a scardy-pants at some point and didn't like that about myself. Life is too short to have fears or to not live every day to the fullest.
- I love the smell of tennis balls and new shoes. Yep, I'm a weirdo.
- We haven't had cable in about 10 years. At first for financial reason, but now I just prefer it that way, however I can binge Netflix... Like. A. Champ.
- I am an introspective contemplative person and always have been.
- If I could eat pizza for every meal I would and sometimes do.
- I tend to ramble.
- I cry when I laugh. Almost EVERY time.
- Being diagnosed with MS changed my life in so many ways for the better. I didn't see it at the time, I was devastated, but I now understand it is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, it has lead to sooo many amazing things. It has made me a stronger, healthier, happier person.